Digital Media Converter makes it easy for you to convert your video and audio files from one format to another.
Now you can organize and batch convert all your video and audio files between VCD, DVD, AVI (DivX, MS MPEG4, uncompressed, etc), MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (PAL, NTSC), MP3, MOV, WMA, WMV, and WAV formats.
Making VCD and DVD format files are simple with Digital Media Converter. You can do even more, such as extracting the audio from the video and saving just the audio tracks.
You can use the advanced settings to change the video frame size, audio/video compression codec, frequency, and the number of channels of in an audio stream.
The program`s mass conversion capability lets you multi-select files and add entire folders for conversion.
It gives you complete control over the files that you want to convert. Digital Media Converter uses the Microsoft DirectShow technology and can therefore convert faster than other conventional products. You do not need to be a professional to use this tool.
The software provides default settings and auto-select features that gives you high quality and low size conversions.
With Digital Media Converter, you can:
* Convert between AVI, 3GP, MP4, QuickTime MOV, FLV, DV-AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2 (PAL, NTSC), WMV, DVR-MS, OGM, VOB, ASF, WAV, MP3, Ogg Vorbis (OGG), AMR, M4A, WMA, RealAudio, Audio CD, AU, SND and AIFF.
* Output audio files compatible with game engines like Unity.
* Multi-select files and entire folders for batch conversion.
* Extract the soundtracks from video files and movies.
* Increase the volume of converted files up to 400%.
* Reduce file sizes.
* Auto-detect and fix many types of file format problems during conversion.
* Split files into smaller parts, either at selected points or automatically by file size or time duration.
* Change audio and video properties independently.
* Retain tags like author, title, artist, and album when encoding to Windows Media formats (WMV and WMA) and MP3.
* Convert DVR-MS files created by Windows Media Center.
* Transfer music from an Audio CD to MP3 or other popular audio formats using CD Ripper.
* Transfer converted media files to your Apple iPod using iTunes Organizer.
* Transfer media files to your Sony PlayStation Portable using PSP File Manager.
* Convert DVD video between PAL and NTSC standards.
* Adjust the brightness and contrast of video files.
* Remove interlacing artifacts using De-Interlacing settings for video conversions.
* Synchronize the audio and video content if the video is out of sync.
* Change video dimensions.
* Repair media files to AVI format.
* Retain the aspect ratio of video files even if you change their dimensions.
* Change the number of audio channels.
* Search for audio and video files on your computer and mass-convert the files.